Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Rise and Shine, Up and Go! South Africa is here!!!


South African Adventures have been underway for approximately 8 days now so this blog is a little belated. I’ve finally conquered the jetlag and am no longer in a complete daze. The past week has been filled with a slight dose of culture shock mixed with amusement at things that are different (yes including driving on the wrong side of the road). From airport time in excess to rain and mud in “the Bush”, time has moved fast and shows no signs of slowing down. Rather than flood this with a novel containing the events of the last week, I’m going to put a few posts up so as to make it at least a little more readable (not that I ever ramble). Feel free to skim through my hopefully endless ramblings on this blog, root through and find the actually interesting things.

3 comments:

  1. Wow!! South Africa sounds amazing. I wish I was there to share this experience with you. I'm glad you're having so much fun and are experiencing so many things. I know your time there will be unforgettable. I'm glad we get to talk so much and I can't wait to keep hearing about your adventures down there. I love you! and I cant wait to talk to you again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katie,

    I love the blog. It's so great to read what you are up to in Africa. What an amazing experience for you and your group. We miss you and we can't wait to see you again. Jim and Peg

    ReplyDelete